Hello,
Saturday, April 23, 2005, 12:33:35 PM, you wrote:

M> I see this all the time because I switch back and forth from betas to
M> 3.0.2.10. The problem is the width of the folder tree Name column. So
M> far, the only way I have found is to change the with every time I
M> switch.

I found, that in 3.0.2.10 was the right allingement of read and unread
messages column, and now there is left allingement, so after expanding
account the numbers are jumping... Any confirmations? And will it be
fixed?

 Prezes                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Bat! v3.0.9.18 Return, Windows XP 5.1, Build 2600, Service Pack 1

Startuj z INTERIA.PL! >>> http://link.interia.pl/f186c

 Current beta is 3.0.9.18 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: