Hey Guys,

  As I've been snowed under with work, laptop rebuild, and many
  personal projects, I've been a little out of date, so chances are,
  many of you may have already spotted this one, if not... yay.

  I am unable to get the view modes to stick on the ticker virtual
  folder.  I don't know if I am doing something wrong, or selecting
  the wrong options, but if I pull up the ticker's virtual folder, it
  always comes up with no view mode assigned.  If I then apply the
  Generic one (which I tweaked just a bit to enable threading by
  references), then close the window, then reopen it again, it's all
  reset.  I am applying the view mode by right clicking on the column
  titles, and selecting the view mode from the list.

--
Jonathan Angliss
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 Current beta is 3.0.9.17 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: