Hello MAU,

> Now the big question is how on earth that second "To Rancho-K" filter
> got in there (and why it is enabled/disabled when the sub-filter with
> same name is). The only thing/way I can think of is that it happened
> when I copied the Common filters and sub-filters I was testing and
> pasted them as Account filters. I really can't think of any other way
> the second "To Rancho-K" got in there. I'll have to keep my eyes open
> when and if I copy/paste filters.

Continuing with this story...

I deleted the "To Rancho-K" filter (not the sub-filters) and, when
trying to move to another filter with the mouse pointer I started to AV
after AV, to the point that I had to kill TB with Task Manager.

After re-starting TB I verified that "To Rancho-K" filter had been
deleted and _also_ the sub-filter with same name. I don't know if this
is the way it should be or not.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0.9.18 Return on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 3.0.9.18 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: