Hello Stuart,

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 10:14:43 -0500 GMT(4/24/2005, 10:14 AM -0600 GMT),
per mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Stuart Cuddy wrote:

>>> I'm not using external glyphs either. Does anyone see the folder icon?
CF>> It is located in the center below the divider and above the "up"-arrow,
CF>> yes.

> I have just a blank box at this location and its why I had originally
> asked the question.

All I see is the blank box. I must admit this functionality does
interest me, however per 9val's
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] I believe that it is apparent
a lot of programing needs to be completed. So rather than struggle
with functionality that has yet to fully programmed, I'll just see
what develops.  :-)

--
Best Regards,
Greg Strong

Using The Bat! v3.0.9.18 Return on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.9.18 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: