Hey Guys,

Because I know my IMAP server, and I know the connections I am using,
and I know that the server, and connection can handle me running
multiple IMAP connections, I decided to enable 2 connections. Can
anybody confirm that enabling more than one connection does NOT allow
you to select the "Reserve a connection for mail retrieval"?

  http://thebat.netdork.net/acct_imap_opt.png

I have run the test several times in the event that it might be
required to trigger the box to be enabled, I have even increased the
connection count to the maximum it seems to allow (10), but it still
does not get enabled.

--
Jonathan Angliss
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 Current beta is 3.0.9.18 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: