Hello Roelof,

Tuesday, April 26, 2005, 9:56:05 AM, you wrote:

RO> the print action isn't in the context menu for the preview pane

RMB -- Message -- Print

RO> There's something to said for printing being an action that should
RO> function from the message view window, but that would be a new feature
RO> not a bug-fix, I think.

It's an elementary feature and available from the main menu of the message
(folder) view window. Therefore it should go without saying that it is
accessible with the same (meanwhile standardized) hotkey in this context as
it is from the message (header) list.

Sorry, I do not agree with you and consider this a faulty behaviour (i.e.
bug) rather than a "feature".

Additionally if you define <Ctrl+P> as an hotkey for the print entry in the
View Folder's toolbar, it WILL work but TB will CLOSE the View Folder mode
when opening the print dialog. That makes this soltution unusable.

RO> It's rather in line with other actions like forwarding that only work
RO> from the message list too.

Apart from the toolbar of the folder view window ...

--
Regards,
 Peter

 [Ritlabs TheBat! 3.0.9.19 Return - Windows XP Service Pack 2]

 Current beta is 3.0.9.19 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: