Hey All,

is it a known bug, that "empty trash folder on exit" doesn't work for
IMAP accounts?
My trash folder is the servers trash folder. I delete all outgoing
lists message by filter when they are sent.
1. Why aren't the deleted in the way I defined "normal deletion", but
   are moved to trash?
2. Why is trash folder not emptied on exit?

Filter goes:
- Delete the message from server & Delete the message

--
Bye,
Manuel, http://www.manuel-breitfeld.de

The Bat! 3.0.9.20 Return, Windows XP Prof. 5.1 Build 2600 SP2

 Current beta is 3.0.9.20 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: