On Wednesday, April 27, 2005 @ 2:18:43 PM [-0700], Peter Fjelsten wrote:

>  There is an issue where the wrong body is sometimes loaded with a
>    header. I got this when moving from an empty message (just header) to
>    another full message: the header of the empty message was shown for
>    the body of the full message. See thread beginning with
>    <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I hadn't seen this one for a while...and then yesterday it reared it's
ugly head again. One of my IMAP folders had about 6 or seven messages
with the correct subject line in the message viewer, but incorrect
subject line in the headers, preview pane, and message body.

A Reload fixed them all.

--
Matt

 Current beta is 3.0.9.20 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: