9Val,

Confirm that icon sizes are not cut in half throughout the program.

Confirm that check box functions are no longer reversed.

The first time, I get two inboxes with folder lists.  Second time I get three,

Third time I get four, etc.  Opening the Manage IMAP Folders windows corrects

the situation.  After that, TB will return to starting with two lists next time.  The

lists at start are no longer scrambled, and are complete except for one folder

containing 42 subfolders.

--

Gleason

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: