Hello Peter Ouwehand & everyone else,

on 29-Apr-2005 at 20:08 you (Peter Ouwehand) wrote:

ASK>> I know I can do that. I just wanted to point out that it is not the
ASK>> way it used to be. Personally, I'd expect the keyboard shortcuts not
ASK>> to change from one version to the other.

> Ok, so it's a minor issue you have with the changed shortcuts. In
> general, not just with the Message Finder ...

Yes indeed. Sorry. It just came to my mind with the Message Finder
mentioned by you. :-)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Deliplayer2 is playing: "Seacht Suailce Na Maighdine Muire" (3:33) by Hector
Zazou
     from the  album 'Lights In The Dark'

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: