> Ack, I still don't like it
> The day the subject or reference sort threat will get rid of the
> bold for every first post, I'll switch
> that bugs me a lot to have the primary email in bold even if all emails are
> read

Confirmed.

I also am still concerned that the drop down for the pop address is
still ungrouped.  It really looks like a mess to have a long, long
list of names.

Finally, View | Display | Advance Features is still dead.  I know this
is being worked on. However, it should be removed or connected to the
F7 feature.

Jerry

--
Ethan J. Mings
Principal, The Desk

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: