Peter,

On 29-04-2005 23:46, you [PO] wrote in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
PO> Non-fixed issues:

View mode option: "New thread sorting" is broken as mentioned in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. This is just sooooo
annoying. Could we please have this fixed in the next release?

Another thing:

One thing that puzzles me is why the current version has been dubbed RC1
- I mean Ritlabs introduced a number of new bugs in this beta series in
order to get a new interface, many of which do not - to the average user
- seem related to the new UI (which I guess to a user normally means
stuff like toolsbars, fonts, etc.). Examples: the bug mentioned above,
"references" sorting and so on.

I hold the opinion that a release where the number of bugs do not seem
significantly smaller than in the previous release version (3.0.1.33)
should be postponed until this has changed. Why would people want a new
release with more bugs than the previous one?

I am not saying that changing the interface has no value. It does and a
lot of people like that but isn't functionality/stability the most
important property of an e-mail program?

--
<greeting> Best regards </greeting>
<author> Peter Fjelsten </author>

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: