On Friday, April 29, 2005, 5:38:52 PM, Charlene Ferrara wrote:

>> But,  when  is  the  problem with The Bat! preventing Windows from
>> shutting down going to be fixed?

CF> My place windows went back to the welcome screen and I was asked if I
CF> wanted to terminate my still active connection.

        So,   it  isn't  just  an  issue  for  me.  If you try to shut
Windows  down  while  The  Bat! is running, The Bat! misbehaves.  This
should be addressed long before any release.
--
Mike
Using The Bat! v3.5 Return RC1 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: