Hello Peter,

on Saturday, 30. April 2005, at 01:46:52 [GMT +0200] you wrote
regarding "Bug in account with passow0rd":

TM>> Set a password for an account, than close the folder tree of this
TM>> account. Trying to open it TheBat! is asking two times for the
TM>> password. The folder tree is open after i have entered the first
TM>> time the requested password. Second time is not necessary. I can
TM>> close the second request window with ESC.

TM>> Bug?

> My guess: you used the Enter key to open it?!?

Yes so it is.

> What about TBs behaviour when:
> - using right-arrow?
> - clicking on the + sign next to it?
> - double clicking on the account name?

All three work perfect.
--
Ciao

Thomas

Using:  TheBat! 3.5 Return RC1
System: Windows XP Build 2600 Service Pack 2
PGP:    Key-ID: 0x70D9F03B
Visit:  TheBat! World on http://www.thebatworld.de

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: