Hello Miguel!

On Saturday, April 30, 2005, 8:57 AM, you wrote:

>> I miss the color distinction enormously, however--what a convenience it
>> was!!

> Agree with you 100%. I just wish that customisation of icons and buttons
> was as easy as it has been for years.

I know 9Val is listening. I know that he and the others will do what
they can to give us ease and also transparency of how to do things.

It's very comforting to have you agree with me. I promise you another
beer! (But if you drank all at once all that are owed you--which you
wouldn't--I fear you would get very sleepy. :) )

Mary
The Bat 3.5 Return RC1 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: