Hello MAU!

On Sunday, May 01, 2005, 8:09 PM, you wrote:

>>> Thanks! I'm sure MAU as well because then he could use betas for work
>>> which IMHO would bring make one of the best MUA beta testers available
>>> by the name of MAU to RitLabs disposal.   :-)
>>
>> Amen to that! An immediate reward to the developers in MAU's expanded
>> service to them.

> I'm just one user. I paid for my TB several years ago and for an upgrade
> last year and RIT can't live with just that. In order to maintain
> development they need to sell TB everyday and there are issues that may
> not seem so important to us but that make TB more sellable, those should
> have higher priority. If RIT doesn't get money to pay the programmers, no
> bugs will be fixed.

I know all that you say is true.

However, having messages seemingly lost when "thread by Subject" is
chosen and TB! puts them with the oldest thread--for those who keep
messages that go back years in their folders, as I do--is more than
just a minor inconvenience, I think.

However, I know that RitLabs wants to get the word out soon about the
attractive new UI and new customization features. So I expect we'll
see 3.5 by the end of the week and then another beta series.

It's okay with me. :)

Furthermore, as you say, I'm just one user, too.

Mary
The Bat 3.5 Return RC1 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: