Hello Marek,

  A reminder of what Marek Mikus typed on:
  May 2, 2005 at 15:32:47 GMT +0200

MM> BTW You can do it manually, let me introduce how.

MM> Open customiser, select "Main Form" and "Menu toolbar", change
MM> position of any menu and change it back. Close Customiser and confirm
MM> saving changes. Now tbuser.def was updated and all menu items were
MM> added to it, find wanted item and add new row _shortcut "shortcut"_
MM> under this item.

I just tried this and as far as adding the menus it worked only to a
degree. I have been trying to add a shortcut to View\Display\Only
Unread Messages and after doing as you describe above, there is still
no choice in the menu structure to add a shortcut to. There only seems
to be:

 container item [MailerForm].[mvDisplay]
    {
      item [MsgCtl].[mvDisplayFilterAll]
        shortcut "Ctrl+="
      item [MsgCtl].[mvDisplayFilter]
      <hr>
      item [MsgCtl].[mvDisplayAdvanced]

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.0.9.20 Return
 Bayes Filter Plugin v2.0.2
 On Windows 2000 5.0 Build #2195

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: