Hello 9Val,

  A reminder of what 9Val on TBBETA typed on:
  03 May 2005 at 15:20:08 GMT +0200

9> It  is  not  release  version.

The name "Release Candidate" infers to me that it is very close to being
such.

9> You could blame us on this if it will happen in release.

So what your saying is all current known bugs will be totally fixed and
eradicated before it's released?

9> But seems we are going to flame.

 No ones flaming, just my opinion. The Bat happens to be my most favourite
 program and I'd hate to see it's reputation degraded if not totally
 destroyed by releasing a sub standard version. I now you keep getting the
 "When are we going to get another version"  posts from the more impatient
 members on this list but I would rather wait for something I could be
 proud to use and recommend to others rather than something I'm ashamed to
 admit I paid for.

 I'm not flaming anyone, I'm just trying to help. It's not my reputation
 that's at stake after all, it's yours.

 9> You could blame us on this if it will happen in release.

 Now that you've committed that statement in writing, I expect many members
 of this list will blame you if the current crop of creepy crawlies make
 their way into the public release.

--
Tony.
Using The Bat! v3.5 Return RC1 Windows XP Home SP2

     :gentoo:
   www.gentoo.org

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: