Hello Boris Anders & everyone else,

on 04-Mai-2005 at 18:35 you (Boris Anders) wrote:

>>> Do you mean like in attach?

>> Hmm..... and from what build we can get it? RC2?

> Oh no, please not, please not, please not, ....

Whats the problem, if its already there and it already works? Just because
someone says "but mommy said you never add new features to an RC!", thats
still not a valid point to NOT add a new feature right NOW when we have the
chance... I'd rather not wait another year for it! :-)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Man is still the best computer that we can put aboard a spacecraft -
and the only one that can be mass-produced with unskilled labor. --
Wernher von Braun

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: