Hello Charlene!

On Wednesday, May 04, 2005, 3:26 PM, you wrote:

>> I don't think this is TB!'s problem or the host's problem--I think it
>> is just the way of the Web.

> Okay, so the web not always shines it's light constantly on all of us.
> If any of the yahooies is around: my apologies to them.

The light of your star always shines on me! :star:
Even if the source-transferrers it has to get through may delay it.

Let's not apologize to bulky old yahoo.com with its bulk transfers
(found that by looking at Specials/Source on a Yahoo TBOT post). Let's
yell at it all we want to. As, :neener:

Mary
The Bat 3.5 Return RC2 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: