Hello 9Val,

Wednesday, May 4, 2005, 8:23:59 PM, among other things, you wrote:

9> The Bat! 3.5 Return RC2 is now available.

Well  done  all  of  you at Ritlabs.

My  abject  apologies  for  doubts  I  expressed  recently.   A  great
improvement all round.

Still  some bugs however:

1.  The language display problem in the spell checker; choose Language
as  'British  English'  and the dictionary is shown as being 'American
English'.

2.  Some  usage  of English in the 'View Folder' tool bar is still not
normal (I have written to you about this)

Keep up the good work.

 Roger

Flying with The Bat!, version 3.5 Return RC2, with antispam BayesIt! 0.8.0
Release,
on Windows XP, version 5 1, build 2600 and Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/2 | 'Using TBBETA' information: