Hello MAU,

On Thu, 5 May 2005 14:03:30 +0200 GMT (05/05/2005, 19:03 +0700 GMT),
MAU wrote:

>> Turns out I suddenly do have a tbuser.def in my mail directory.

M> If you made any change to your UI, like remove a toolbar or changed its
M> position, TB generates a tbuser.def.

I see. Come to think of it, I did move a toolbar.

M> The possible problem with mine is that it was created several betas
M> ago.

What happens if you delete/rename it? You may have to move/create the
toolbars to your liking, but on the oher hand, you may also have the
missing buttons back. Worth trying, IMHO.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

What do you do when you see an endangered animal that is eating an
endangered plant?

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.5 Return RC2

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/2 | 'Using TBBETA' information: