Hello Graham,

On Fri, 6 May 2005 15:20:12 +0100 GMT (06/05/2005, 21:20 +0700 GMT),
Foster, Graham wrote:

>> ACK. I'm missing "OK" and "Cancel".

FG> I'd just be happy with an "OK", as I suspect a "Cancel" would not be
FG> trivial to implement :-)

You are not a programmer, are you? ;-) Any changes done with the GUI
should only be actually sent to the database after the "OK". Whatever
you do before hitting "OK" is in a temporary file, probably only
existent in the RAM, but that depends on the programmer. "Cancel"
means the actual database will not be touched, "OK" means it will be
altered. On the harddisk, that is.

Basics of OOP (object-oriented progamming).

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

I like to sing to the songs on the radio in my car. When you go into a
tunnel, it's hard to come out on the right note. Actually, the news is
more difficult.

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.5 Return RC4

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/4 | 'Using TBBETA' information: