Het was op vrijdag 6 mei 2005 om 19:39 uur dat jij iets schreef over 'What's
the situation about plugins (antivirus and antispam)' :

Hallo Henk,

HMdB> When is possible to use these plugins again?

HMdB> When I add Bayes Filter plugin it works that session but I have to add
HMdB> the plugin every time I start the Bat!

 NOT  confirmed  here:   I  use  BayesIt  and  Avast AV plugin and they never
 stopped working.

--
regards,
 Cees

Do not disturb. Already disturbed!
The Bat! :bat2angel: 3.5 Return RC4 [A12F0392] running on Windows XP 5.1 build
2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/4 | 'Using TBBETA' information: