On Sat, 7 May 2005, at 15:09:38 [GMT +0200] (which was 15:09 where I
live) Peter Meyns wrote:

Hi Peter,

...<snip>

> Well, yes, but install from which file? I installed from 3.1.33.msi,
> but as you stated, there is no such option.

If I remember well you have to do a clean/new install.

So after backing up, you have to delete all the entries in the registry.

Then when you start the bat.exe, the program asks about OTFE.

--
cheers,
Henk

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/4 | 'Using TBBETA' information: