Hello Thomas,

On Sat, 7 May 2005 18:23:38 +0700 GMT (07/05/2005, 18:23 +0700 GMT),
Thomas Fernandez wrote:

TF> No guys, please reinstate the old behaviour of the message list,
TF> completely with no empty space at the bottom and all.

Any seconders?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

My old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs
and cackling, telling me, "You're next!" They stopped after I started
doing the same thing to them at funerals.

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.5 Return RC4

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/4 | 'Using TBBETA' information: