Hello Boris!

On Saturday, May 07, 2005, 3:53 PM, you wrote:

> Good work. However I've found some bug in customizer. BTW: All these bugs
> are dedicate (don't know if it's the correct word) to Mary Bull.

Dedicated is fine! I acknowledge with an old-fashioned curtesy.

And since someone has already confirmed these 4 bugs, I'll limit my
participation in them to congratulating you on the good work, Boris.

BTW, do you find that a right-click on each of the menu-bar items in
the Main Window will offer a menu of Standard, Configuration, Quick
Search, and Customise?

Handy, but a bit of overkill as context menus go, I guess. :)

Mary
The Bat 3.5 Return RC5 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/4 | 'Using TBBETA' information: