Het was op zondag 8 mei 2005 om 15:26 uur dat jij iets schreef over 'fix all
bugs' :

Hallo Gary,

G> the reason is that Gleason is sending HTML email to the list, and this
G> shows an additional CR.

okay I'm trying to reply now with windows editor option. Normally I use the
first option, plain text microed, but for testing purposes....
THIS editor does not wrap and quote as it should, see above.

Additional question: can it not be arranged that the preferred editor can be
chosen PER ACCOUNT? I have an emaillist on my gmailaccount which requires
htmleditor. Pictures have to be included IN the message and not with the
paperclip-option. So for that account I want htmleditor, for the other 3 I want
to use plaintext.

--
regards,
 Cees

RUNTIME ERROR 6D at 417A: 32CF: Incompetent user
The Bat! :bat2angel:  :beta:  3.5 Return RC5 [A12F0392] running on Windows XP
5.1 build 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/5 | 'Using TBBETA' information: