Hello Mary!

On Sunday, May 08, 2005, 8:32 AM, you wrote:

>> But, I couldn't notice any visual evidence of 'Compress all folders on
>> exit' which is enabled here.

> Confirmed. No compression graph seen here. My settings are "Empty
> trash" and "Compress all folders on exit," also.

I have to amend this report now. I unchecked the box in
Account/Properties/Options and then checked it again, having looked at
it just to verify that it was indeed checked.

When I closed The Bat! in order to shut down the computer for awhile,
the graph with the text "Compressing folders" did appear.

TB!'s shutdown is working as expected for me. No idea why I hadn't
seen this correct behavior earlier in running RC5.

Mary
The Bat 3.5 Return RC5 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/5 | 'Using TBBETA' information: