Hello Stuart,

Sunday, May 8, 2005, 5:03:43 AM, among other things, you wrote:

SC> Also Issues still a problem for me:

SC>   1)  In  Windows  98 when I use quick search in the message list if I
SC>   want  to find my name I have to type a capital S to start or it will
SC>   not  find  my  name.  In other words the search is case sensitive. I
SC>   believe  this is not how it is supposed to be. It was suggested that
SC>   I install unicows.dll, but this did not seem to correct anything.

It  may  be just be a Windows 98 issue.  Definitely not case sensitive
in XP here.

SC>   2) When reading messages in the message list and using the space bar
SC>   to  move to the next message, it works for reading threads until you
SC>   come to a new thread and then it ceases to work.

Again it  may  be just be a Windows 98 issue., it works OK in XP.

SC>   3) All Menu choices still not represented in Customize.
SC>      ie. View/Display/Only Unread Messages.

Confirmed.

 Roger

Flying with The Bat!, version 3.5 Return RC5, with antispam BayesIt! 0.8.0
Release,
on Windows XP, version 5 1, build 2600 and Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/5 | 'Using TBBETA' information: