Peter,

On 08-05-2005 21:42, you [PO] wrote in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
PO> User Interface:
PO> ===============

(cut)

PO> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   Edit Mail Message
PO> window   [Spell Checker | Dictionaries] shows American English
PO> although   British English is selected in [Spell Checker | Language]

(Present since the new Customize dialogue was introduced:) Other
installed languages are not available in Customize - this makes it
impossible to assign a keyboard shortcut for them so languages can be
changed via the keyboard.

Also, here the bug with collapsing the message tree does not
automatically "scroll up" is still present: If you have a long "opened"
message tree, scroll to the bottom and collapse the branches, TB! does
not automatically move three "downwards" so all folders/accounts are
visible. The top-most ones are out of view as it is now. I know this was
reported on TBBeta before.

--
<greeting> Best regards </greeting>
<author> Peter Fjelsten </author>

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/5 | 'Using TBBETA' information: