When I get new mail, normally the connection center grabs the focus
(which I like). This works fine when I click the toolbar button, press
F2, or choose Account>Get New Mail. But if I use the dropdown menu
next to the toolbar button, the connection center opens, but in the
background. Is this intentional? If so, I don't understand the
reasoning.

Also, one question. Is there any easy way to resize the toolbar icons.
I notice that the Search toolbar resizes nicely when it is connected
with the Menu bar. But if I align any other toolbar with the Menu bar,
then the Menu bar resizes rather than the toolbar. It would be nice to
have the option for smaller toolbar buttons. If this cannot be done
under preferences, perhaps it can be accomplished with a theme.

--
Avi Yashar
Windows XP Pro SP2 and The Bat! Pro 3.5RC5

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/5 | 'Using TBBETA' information: