Hello Claude,

Tuesday, May 10, 2005, 1:15:21 PM, you wrote:

CR> Could it be possible in the next version of the bat! to add a new option to
CR> temporarily turn off the e-mail checking rather than going in the e-mail
CR> preference and unchecking the "periodical checking each" checkbox ? It could
CR> be a checkable option in the view menu, for example, which could permit us
CR> to turn on/off the e-mail checking rapidly : it would be very useful I think
CR> ... and you what do you think of ?

there had been a wish report in bugtrack already:
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=570
Please add your note to it.

 Ming Chang                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Translator of Chinese The Bat!
Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33
Windows 2000 Advanced Server (v5.0.2195, Service Pack 4)

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/5 | 'Using TBBETA' information: