HL> Just to explain, I have my mailboxes sorted by date in descending order.
HL> Let's say that in 3.0.1.33 <http://3.0.1.33>, I am looking at the second
                               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This may have been by your using the HTML editor, but it looks wrong
to me.

Of course it is wrong...Because I often check this list email from work, where I can't install thebat because I don't have admin. privileges on my work computer, I use gmail (on the web, not by POP access) for this list.  So, the gmail composer did this (I didn't tell it to create a link), thinking the version # for TB was a URL.

The questions I ask still remain.

Thanks!

With peace,

Henry