Hello Cees,

JR>> I have some icons that do not have a transparent background as all
JR>> others, which look 'strange'. These icons are in:
JR>>         Connection center
JR>>         Address book
JR>>         Address picker
JR>>         E-mail composer (only message priority and confirmation
JR>>         options)

JR>> This was also present in previous betas.
JR>> Anyone can confirm ?

C>  nope, unless I need new glasses, all icons look fine.

Look here :
http://www.jranc.com/bug_1.jpg
http://www.jranc.com/bug_2.jpg
http://www.jranc.com/bug_3.jpg
http://www.jranc.com/bug_4.jpg

As for glyphs, I have no glyph.bmp, no batskin.xml and no picture
file in The Bat! directory.

Exactly the same problem happens if I try to install The Bat! on an
other computer.

--
      /     _.'\   \        Julien RANC

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/5 | 'Using TBBETA' information: