Hello Stuart,

> I just checked this. All my different view modes are set to sort by
> Created, however they are actually sorted by Message Flags. I opened
> them in manage view modes and they were all set correctly and just
> leaving the setup corrected the order. Somethings wrong here.

Yes, in mange view modes my setting were correct also but I had to click
in the corresponding column of the preview pane to get my desired order.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.5 Return RC7 on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: