Hello Thomas!

On Wednesday, May 11, 2005, 12:49 PM, you wrote:

> Again, my question is: Do you store attachments in the message body? I
> do. Maybe that's the difference.

I think that must be it. I store attachments in a separate
subdirectory (within my TB! directory).

The reason is that I have a lot of jpegs and genealogical files my
sister has sent me over the years, and I think perhaps they would be
more accessible from a separate Attach folder, in the event TB! should
start losing stored mails. NB, I have my fingers superstitiously
crossed in hopes that may never happen. :)

Anyway, between Leif's hint and your reply, my puzzlement is
alleviated. So, thanks.

Mary
The Bat 3.5 Return RC7 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: