Hello Cees,

  A reminder of what Cees on TBBETA typed on:
  11 May 2005 at 21:52:55 GMT +0200

C>  welcome to my nightmare!

 I decided to take the plunge about an hour ago, after months of thinking
 about it. So far I've had no problems other than getting my head around
 the actual protocol side of it. I think I have that sussed now thanks to
 Allie.

 Are you on TBOT? If not, come and join us you may be able to teach me
 something... That's just a polite way of saying I need all the help I can
 get :)

--
Tony.
Using The Bat! v3.5 Return RC7 Windows XP Home SP2

     :gentoo:
   www.gentoo.org

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: