CM> Hello "me",

CM> Tuesday, May 10, 2005, 3:57:09 PM, you wrote:

CM>> I am using RC/5 right now and experience problems while fetching mails
CM>> via POP3 from different servers.

CM>> Sometimes the Mail-Fetch-Task hangs at 100% and the downloaded mails do
CM>> not appear in the mailfolders. The log stays at "ANTIVIRUS - Check of
CM>> incoming POP3-messages for viruses" (roughly translated from German).

CM> Newly discovered that I sometimes cannot even cancel or delete the
CM> mail retrieving task in Connection Centre.

CM> However, if there has been one "task hanger" during a session, I
CM> cannot close TheBat!, no matter if I could kill or delete the hanging
CM> task beforehand.

CM> The Bat! will always ask for waiting active tasks: "Some tasks are now
CM> active." No matter which button I click (Yes/No/Abort), TheBat! does
CM> not close. I have to use the Windows TaskManger to end the session.

CM> The Problem persists with RC/7. Perhaps this problem is related to the
CM> problem with NOD32-Plugin mentioned in

I confirm the same behavior but I'm using the BitDefender plugin so it
doesn't seem to be related with the plugins.

I  deleted  the stopped task and the connection center closed but then
it  asked  about  some tasks being active and the only solution was to
use the Task Manager.

Goncalo Farias

Manual Labor. Isn't he the Vice Pres. of Mexico?

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/8 | 'Using TBBETA' information: