Hi Alexander and list,

On Thursday, May 12, 2005 at 17:21:36 GMT +0200 (which was 17:21 where
I live) Alexander S. Kunz wrote (at least in parts) and made these
valuable points on the subject of "RC2: impossible to customise!":

[shortcut system properties]

>> That's a nice one - didn't know. Maybe you can remind me of that
>> shortcut in a couple of days? :-)

> As requested, here's your reminder

ROFL - thank you so much, actually I had to try again.

> (which actually was a test of the notification/reminder function
> *wink*).

seems to work I suppose

Regards
Michael