Hello Krzysztof,

  A reminder of what Krzysztof Kudłacik on TBBETA typed on:
  13 May 2005 at 10:56:54 GMT +0200

KK> Clearing  of  registry  is it enough? Or I have to also deinstall previous
KK> version of TB! ?

 Clearing the registry was enough for me. With no registry entries there is
 nothing to tell the installation that TB! is already installed.

 You may have to start with a new message base though but I wouldn't swear
 to that.

--
Tony.
Using The Bat! v3.5 Return RC9 Windows XP Home SP2

     :gentoo:
   www.gentoo.org

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/9 | 'Using TBBETA' information: