On Friday, May 13, 2005 at 6:17:43 AM [GMT -0500], Tony Boom wrote:

> Just one thing bothers me. How do I sync TB with the server so that
> what's deleted here is also deleted there? I had trouble with that
> yesterday and it's one of those little niggles that concerns me.

In the IMAP fine tune option, enable the option to compress folders on
exiting.

In the account properties, go to the 'Delete' options and enable "mark
as deleted. Do not use the Trash"

Delete your messages in the folder. On exiting the folder, TB! should do
a compress and in so doing, delete the messages from the server.

--
  -= Allie Martin =-
The Bat!™ v3.5 Return RC9

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/9 | 'Using TBBETA' information: