Hello MAU,

  A reminder of what MAU on TBBETA typed on:
  13 May 2005 at 15:58:56 GMT +0200

> No, that can't be done because no multiple filter selection is allowed.

 I know it can't be done, that's why in my initial post I said "It's a pity
 I couldn't copy them all at once" I wasn't asking how to do it. It was
 peter that said it could but then realised it couldn't. It was at that
 point you said that you had managed it but you were talking about
 something completely different and we were all waiting in anticipation of
 how you managed it but quite clearly you didn't...

 Stop trying to confuse me, I'm confused enough here as it is :)

--
Tony.
Using The Bat! v3.5 Return RC9 Windows XP Home SP2

     :gentoo:
   www.gentoo.org

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/9 | 'Using TBBETA' information: