Hello Martin,

>> Do you have MS Office 2000 or earlier installed? If so, dictionaries
>> below the line are probably those from Office.
>
> Really - why does TheBat use them - or better to ask: TheBat can use
> these dictionaries?

Since many many versions ago finds CSAPI dictionaries that may be
installed in your system and makes them available for you to use them.
MS Word dictionaries prior to (and I believe including) 2000 were CSAPI
dictionaries.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.5 Return RC9 on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/9 | 'Using TBBETA' information: