Hi all,

I used to submit my spam to SpamCop via a manual filter, which exports
the spam mail from a Common Folder to a text file in UNIX-mailbox
format, overwriting the existing one, and then creates a message to
SpamCop with the mail retrieved from the text file with the %PUT
macro.

This doesn't work any more in RC 8 and 9. Neither is the existing file
overwritten nor a new one created. So the new messages always have the
old contents. Just went back to RC 7 to make sure.

It seems that the filter action "export message to" is broken. Does
anyone else use something similar and can confirm?

--
Cheers
Peter

The Bat! v3.5 Return RC7 :beta: on Win2K, SP4, 5, 0, build 2195,
Dell Latitude C600 P3 at 1012 MHz, 512 MB RAM

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/9 | 'Using TBBETA' information: