Hello Peter,

Saturday, May 14, 2005, 12:51:48 AM, you wrote:

> Hello Andreas Schwartmann,

> on Sat, 14 May 2005 01:32:27 +0200 (2005-05-14 01:32:27 in .nl) in the
> message with reference <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> you [AS]
> wrote (at least in part):

AS>> I am facing serious problems in installing TB 3.5 via MSI package, see
AS>> attached screenshot.

AS>> Obviously the installer tries to uninstall the previous version - and
AS>> gets stuck.

AS>> What can I do about it?
> But, after backup and such, you know the drill, you may want to try the
> .rar from http://ouwehand.net/~thebat/309nn/35Final/ containing the .exe
> and props.dll from 3.5 Final. For the RC9 this approach helped someone
> else on here.

Thanks for this link Peter, I've had the same problem as Andreas. On
my system the problem is that my main drive is G: and not C: - and
this version of TB! thinks the drive is an "unavailable network
resource" and won't install using the MSI.

Installing the RAR file works just fine.

--
Regards,
Clive Taylor

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: