> I  used to love windowblinds, but, thankfully for me the fad wore off.
Well I both love, use and translate WindowBlinds,
so I would really like it to work together with The Bat!

> Id  say  its  a  50/50 problem. Its something thats changed in the bat
> that means it didnt used to do it, however, windowblinds isnt perfect,
> and Ive seen it have many bugs, so, whos to say this just isnt another
> one.
True, but then all software programs have bugs!
I have written to Stardock as well and
will be talking to some of the people there to night (Danish time)
to see if they have some ideas!

Kian Andersen
http://neksus.dk | http://paradiselost.dk | http://neksus.wincustomize.com

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: