Hello Allie,

just now (on 05/14/2005 at 13:08) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> How do I get around this? Was this reported before?

> Take a look at my signature icon. Doesn't it seem have too much
> transparency than it should?

Oh no. Allie, you have to believe me. I'm not a liar. ;) So, listen:
These three icons (verify/good/bad signature) seemed to have a bit more
transparency for me too - in all versions before final.

In this final version these icons look good, but nearly all other ones are
ugly!

--
Bye,
Manuel, http://www.manuel-breitfeld.de

Using The Bat! v3.5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: