Hi Stefan,

Saturday, May 14, 2005, 10:14:40 AM, you wrote:

ST> Do you have any message selected when you try to use the command? I've
ST> just created a new filter a couple minutes ago..

Yes.  I  also  know  its not just me.  Not that long ago, I completely
removed  the  bat,  and  reinstalled  with the previous proper release
(3.0.2.10  or  whatever  it was) and it did it then.. Now, it could be
some  setting  within  the  mailbox  is hosed, however, knowing Im not
alone,  there  needs  to  be something that will unbreak it because it
does absolutely *nothing*.. no error, no box, no nothing.

 Liz (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Website: http://www.xcalibur.co.uk

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: