At 21:12 [GMT-0500] on Friday May 13 (actual time - 10:12am on Saturday in
Perth, Western Australia), you wrote:

[snips]

MC>> What if I just want to customise my keys in the main message area - I used
MC>> hit space to move to the next unread message

Stuart> Select  Container Message List Popup Menu, Select Move to Next Unread,
Stuart> Click  below  the  list  of shortcuts where it says None and type your
Stuart> shortcut. YMMV when using a one key shortcut.

Interesting - thanks for that, I've sorted out the way it works now, which is
great.

I'm now using 'r' to reply. Excellent.

Can't get the space bar to work for 'next unread', but I'll try some other stuff
in the morning.

MC>> and ALT-R to reply just with the
MC>> selected text quoted. Where do I find that?

Stuart> Under  Available Items/Msg Ctrl you will find 2 Replies. I believe the
Stuart> second one is actually Reply Using Selected text. You need to actually
Stuart> add  it  to  a container, either a new one or an existing one then add
Stuart> the shortcut as described above. Later you can come back in and remove
Stuart> it from the container, without losing the shortcut.

Very cool.

I've cheated, as neither of the 'reply' seemed to work, so I used 'reply to all
using quoted text' (or whatever it is), assigned the shortcut and it works
fine. Sweet.

MC>> Sorry for the really dumb questions, but it's been a LONG time since I set
these
MC>> up!

Stuart>  No dumb question, just dumb answers. Hope this one isn't too dumb.

No, just extremely helpful. Thanks to you and MAU, muchly.

--

cheers, mic

"Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing
knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant
than would take even a little trouble to acquire it."
Samuel Johnson, quoted in Boswell's Life of Johnson

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: